And with so much on the line, it’s only logical that you do everything you can to guarantee that your cake is realized as slices on plates rather than scraps in the trash can. Teddy Bear Cake – Choco Vanilla Whipped Cream Cake Recipe – Priya R – Magic of Indian Rasoi
From the recipe you choose to the time you allow your cake to cool before digging into it, this 10-step program will help ensure your cake remain intact.
Teddy Bear Cake – Choco Vanilla Whipped Cream Cake Recipe – Priya R – Magic of Indian Rasoi
टेडी बेयर केक घर पर बनाने की रेसिपी |
Watch how to make Choco Vanilla Whipped Cream Cake Recipe with Priya R
Choco vanilla whipped cream cake is a perfect birthday cake recipe. It is in teddy bear shape so that your little one will surely love this cake. In this recipe learn how to make this cake using non dairy whipping cream from scratch. Non dairy whipping cream is light and can hold peaks much better and is the preferred way to do cake icing in India. Do try this cake today & make those special moments count with cake made at home!
Thank you for watching!:) Please like & Subscribe 🙂
For full recipe visit:
Recipes used in this video:
Chocolate Cake Premix – (full premix used for 8 inch cake & half premix used for 6 inch cake)
HOW TO WHIP CREAM TO STIFF PEAKS (NON DAIRY) RECIPE:
Checkout our other recipes:
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE – EASY CHOCOLATE GANACHE CAKE RECIPE FOR BEGINNERS
PERFECT BLACK FOREST CAKE (EGGLESS) RECIPE
STRAWBERRY & VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM CAKE RECIPE
Spicy Potato Nuggets | Easy Party Starter Recipe
Sweet Boondi Recipe | Easy Way to Make Meethi Boondi
How to Make Methi Pare/Kasori Methi Pare/Methi Mathri
Mini Bhakarwadi – मिनी बाकरवडी – મિની ભાકરવડી – मिनी भाकरवडी
Gujarati Patra – Alu Vadi Recipe – ગુજરાતી પાત્રા
How to Make Dosa Batter At Home | In Mixer Grinder Dosa Batter Recipe
6 Easy Diwali Sweets Recipes
Good Day Biscuit Cake in Kadai | Eggless Biscuit Cake Recipe
Rice Wafers or Chips Recipe | Kani Sev | Koozh Vadam
Khichiya Papad | Rice Flour Papad | Khicha Papdi
Follow Us On:
Contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to give this recipe a try then do comment below and let us know how it turned out. We would love to hear from you 🙂
1. Pick a reliable recipe from a book, website, or author you trust, and make sure you’re using that book—its front matter, its headnotes, and its ingredient list—as its meant to be.
2. Before you get started, adjust your recipe to fit your pan size if necessary. You don’t want to bake a 10-inch round cake in an 8-inch round pan.
3. Figure out what you need to do to prepare the pan: Depending on the recipe, you may leave the pan bare, line the bottom with parchment and grease the sides, or grease and flour the whole pan.
4. Properly position your oven racks. If you’re baking one cake, position the rack in the lower third of the oven. If baking two cakes on multiple racks, position one rack in the upper third and another in the lower third. Rotate the pans from upper to lower and from back to front a little over halfway through baking time. Teddy Bear Cake – Choco Vanilla Whipped Cream Cake Recipe – Priya R – Magic of Indian Rasoi
5. Make sure your leaveners are fresh. It’s more important to be vigilant with your baking powder than your baking soda. Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying
6. Make sure your ingredients are at the temperature specified in the recipe. Cold butter and eggs and no time to wait for them to warm up? No problem. There are fast and safe ways to bring these ingredients up to room temperature.
7. Use a scale to measure your ingredients—especially non-wheat flours. (And make sure that scale is accurate!)
If you’re not using a scale to weigh flour, it’s especially important that you’re measuring the flour the right way: Never shake or tap the measuring cup to settle the flour, or you may end with a dense, heavy cake.
8. Check to make sure your cake is finished before you take it out of the oven. Alice recommends a toothpick rather than a metal cake tester. Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying
9. It will be hard to wait, but you’ll need to cool your cake according to the recipe’s instructions. Most cakes baked in parchment-lined pans can be cooled entirely in their pans on cooling racks. Don’t cool the cake on the stove—it doesn’t make sense to cool a cake in the warmest place in your kitchen. Teddy Bear Cake – Choco Vanilla Whipped Cream Cake Recipe – Priya R – Magic of Indian Rasoi
10. You’re so close to victory! Don’t ruin your cake when you remove it from the pan. Detach from the sides of the pan using a knife or spatula, then cover the pan with a rack, hold the rack and pan together, and flip the everything over. Remove the pan and peel off the parchment liner. To turn the cake right side up again, place another cooling rack on the cake, hold the two racks together gently, without squeezing the cake, and repeat the flip.
Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying