And with so much on the line, it’s only logical that you do everything you can to guarantee that your cake is realized as slices on plates rather than scraps in the trash can. AMAZING Disney CAKES & More Compilation! | Satisfying Cake Decorating Ideas 2020
From the recipe you choose to the time you allow your cake to cool before digging into it, this 10-step program will help ensure your cake remain intact.
AMAZING Disney CAKES & More Compilation! | Satisfying Cake Decorating Ideas 2020
Hello Friends, I hope you are safe and well. In this video I show you how I made these Charizard, Toothless, Stich and Baby Yoda cakes! Thank you so much for watching, there are full free tutorials for each cake available on my channel:)
~PRODUCTS I USED/REACH FOR~
Air Brush Machine-
Soft Fondant tools (similar to mine):
~FOLLOW ME, ONLY IF YOU WANT TO LOL~
Chocolate Ganache- place 1200g dark chocolate (I use Callebaut brand) with 600mg heavy (35%, you have to weigh it out on a kitchen scale as well do not measure out in mls) cream into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals and mix the chocolate really well in-between until it is melted. Be careful not to burn or overheat your chocolate, your mixing should do most of the work of melting the choc. Once it has melted place plastic wrap directly on top of the chocolate and let sit on the counter to set up, in the fridge if you need it asap. ganache is ready to use when it is at a peanut butter consistency. If it sets too firm just microwave for 10 second bursts until its back to a peanut butter consistency.
**Please note some of the above links may be affiliate links meaning if you click the link and purchase items through that link, I will receive a small commission on that purchase (this does NOT cost you anything extra)* While there is no pressure whatsoever to use my links, it does help me to be able to continue to give you free cake tutorials and I very much appreciate it. Thank you so much for your support!!
Music by Chillhop:
Listen on Spotify:
1. Pick a reliable recipe from a book, website, or author you trust, and make sure you’re using that book—its front matter, its headnotes, and its ingredient list—as its meant to be.
2. Before you get started, adjust your recipe to fit your pan size if necessary. You don’t want to bake a 10-inch round cake in an 8-inch round pan.
3. Figure out what you need to do to prepare the pan: Depending on the recipe, you may leave the pan bare, line the bottom with parchment and grease the sides, or grease and flour the whole pan.
4. Properly position your oven racks. If you’re baking one cake, position the rack in the lower third of the oven. If baking two cakes on multiple racks, position one rack in the upper third and another in the lower third. Rotate the pans from upper to lower and from back to front a little over halfway through baking time. AMAZING Disney CAKES & More Compilation! | Satisfying Cake Decorating Ideas 2020
5. Make sure your leaveners are fresh. It’s more important to be vigilant with your baking powder than your baking soda. Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying
6. Make sure your ingredients are at the temperature specified in the recipe. Cold butter and eggs and no time to wait for them to warm up? No problem. There are fast and safe ways to bring these ingredients up to room temperature.
7. Use a scale to measure your ingredients—especially non-wheat flours. (And make sure that scale is accurate!)
If you’re not using a scale to weigh flour, it’s especially important that you’re measuring the flour the right way: Never shake or tap the measuring cup to settle the flour, or you may end with a dense, heavy cake.
8. Check to make sure your cake is finished before you take it out of the oven. Alice recommends a toothpick rather than a metal cake tester. Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying
9. It will be hard to wait, but you’ll need to cool your cake according to the recipe’s instructions. Most cakes baked in parchment-lined pans can be cooled entirely in their pans on cooling racks. Don’t cool the cake on the stove—it doesn’t make sense to cool a cake in the warmest place in your kitchen. AMAZING Disney CAKES & More Compilation! | Satisfying Cake Decorating Ideas 2020
10. You’re so close to victory! Don’t ruin your cake when you remove it from the pan. Detach from the sides of the pan using a knife or spatula, then cover the pan with a rack, hold the rack and pan together, and flip the everything over. Remove the pan and peel off the parchment liner. To turn the cake right side up again, place another cooling rack on the cake, hold the two racks together gently, without squeezing the cake, and repeat the flip.
Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying