And with so much on the line, it’s only logical that you do everything you can to guarantee that your cake is realized as slices on plates rather than scraps in the trash can. 31 EASY CAKE DECORATING HACKS || CHOCOLATE, GLAZE AND DESSERT IDEAS
From the recipe you choose to the time you allow your cake to cool before digging into it, this 10-step program will help ensure your cake remain intact.
31 EASY CAKE DECORATING HACKS || CHOCOLATE, GLAZE AND DESSERT IDEAS
UNBELIEVABLE CAKE DECORATIONS EVERY BEGINNER SHOULD TRY
When you’re trying out new easy cake recipes you are looking to create a delicious sweet dish but every beginner chef” forgets about the easy and creative cake decorations they can try. Some of them are oddly satisfying to look at and easy to try to use in your own DIY cakes for parties. – Who doesn’t love party food after all? Well, in this video I demonstrate easy step-by-step tutorials on how to decorate your cakes using some of my cooking hacks.
Glaze and sugaring paste are some of the ingredients you’ll need. I show you how to use them as stencils to create beautiful 3D decorations for birthday cakes. I also show you how to pour liquid glaze on top of a cake to turn it into a galaxy cake – like the ones we see on Instagram.
You can also add some food coloring to your whipped cream and turn it into a 3D floral cake for your party.
Another creative idea is to pour liquid chocolate and try some fun designs with it. Such as broken chocolate pieces on a white surface cake or floral-looking decoration using strings of melted chocolate
0:07 – Oddly satisfying cake decorations
1:55 – How to decorate your cake using melted chocolate
3:20 – Beautiful chocolate tutorial
3:46 – Rainbow cake – colored whipped cream
5:32 – How to make the moon using glaze
7:19 – Confectionary glaze tutorial
8:46 – How to make pedals using glaze
12:12 – Sugaring paste decorations
#cake #decorations #oddlysatisfying
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN:
The Bright Side of Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
1. Pick a reliable recipe from a book, website, or author you trust, and make sure you’re using that book—its front matter, its headnotes, and its ingredient list—as its meant to be.
2. Before you get started, adjust your recipe to fit your pan size if necessary. You don’t want to bake a 10-inch round cake in an 8-inch round pan.
3. Figure out what you need to do to prepare the pan: Depending on the recipe, you may leave the pan bare, line the bottom with parchment and grease the sides, or grease and flour the whole pan.
4. Properly position your oven racks. If you’re baking one cake, position the rack in the lower third of the oven. If baking two cakes on multiple racks, position one rack in the upper third and another in the lower third. Rotate the pans from upper to lower and from back to front a little over halfway through baking time. 31 EASY CAKE DECORATING HACKS || CHOCOLATE, GLAZE AND DESSERT IDEAS
5. Make sure your leaveners are fresh. It’s more important to be vigilant with your baking powder than your baking soda. Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying
6. Make sure your ingredients are at the temperature specified in the recipe. Cold butter and eggs and no time to wait for them to warm up? No problem. There are fast and safe ways to bring these ingredients up to room temperature.
7. Use a scale to measure your ingredients—especially non-wheat flours. (And make sure that scale is accurate!)
If you’re not using a scale to weigh flour, it’s especially important that you’re measuring the flour the right way: Never shake or tap the measuring cup to settle the flour, or you may end with a dense, heavy cake.
8. Check to make sure your cake is finished before you take it out of the oven. Alice recommends a toothpick rather than a metal cake tester. Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying
9. It will be hard to wait, but you’ll need to cool your cake according to the recipe’s instructions. Most cakes baked in parchment-lined pans can be cooled entirely in their pans on cooling racks. Don’t cool the cake on the stove—it doesn’t make sense to cool a cake in the warmest place in your kitchen. 31 EASY CAKE DECORATING HACKS || CHOCOLATE, GLAZE AND DESSERT IDEAS
10. You’re so close to victory! Don’t ruin your cake when you remove it from the pan. Detach from the sides of the pan using a knife or spatula, then cover the pan with a rack, hold the rack and pan together, and flip the everything over. Remove the pan and peel off the parchment liner. To turn the cake right side up again, place another cooling rack on the cake, hold the two racks together gently, without squeezing the cake, and repeat the flip.
Cake Ideas, baking ideas, cake decorating compilation, Ideas, cakes, cake, cupcakes, Decorating, Satisfying